The main components of the system:
- On-Board computer ALM
- Special load sensors on the axle that are mounted to the suspension component.
All parameters are provided in two ways:
- Integrated display - for the driver - show the parameters:
- the load on each axle (on the screen will display the number of axles corresponding to the number of axles of the vehicle);
- full the current weight of the vehicle;
- the current weight of the load.
- Digital interface RS-485:
- In this mode all transmitted weighting parameters which are displayed on the indicator ALM. Digital ALM interface easily integrates with all modules of GPS/GLONASS monitoring of transport and help you to remotely monitor the status of the shipment. ALM transfers data about cargo weight according to the standard Protocol digital fuel level sensor, which ensures its compatibility with almost all existing GPS/GLONASS terminals.
The original working principle of ALM gives the ability to measure the load on each axle of the vehicle using only two sensors, which is obvious for a two-axle car, but on multi-axle vehicles already in use specially developed algorithms to redistribute the load. In memory of the onboard computer ALM are stored up ten different configurations: 2-axle truck 3 axle truck 5 axle truck, etc. and each of them works on a special algorithm. In the end, the ALM for the two sensors provides a full weighing control of the car, regardless of its configuration. It allows to optimize the cost and composition of the system.
Thus, the accuracy of the onboard computer ALM - 98-99%!
It is also important to note that the ALM system works with sensors for pneumatic,